Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

Damn

This is one nice flash. The animations are great, as is the art, it's got a cool storyline, however it doesn't suit Runescape! Runescape is just a simple game where immature kids fight and get high stats to boost their ego, not for glory. If it was a unique flash rather than Runescape it would have been cooler (even though I can't rate higher than 10. :p)

Runesuck Runesuck

I couldn't ask for a better flash.

Much better than my crappy Flashscape, I need some of your skill. The graphics were good, the humour was great, nice fps so it wasn't choppy animation, I just loved it.

Ultimate Gaming Parody 2 Ultimate Gaming Parody 2

Lol

I can so relate to the first seen... I spent like the whole damn race in first then a banana will appear out of nowhere and I'll be like 7th.

BurningBunnies responds:

Yeah, mario kart can be frustrating at times, especially that annoying blue shell! Grr, hate it! Thanks for reviewing! ^^

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Very good

You should add the Bitey of Brackenwood is Adam Phillips lets you.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Ye it is good

But I just got so damn bored repeating the same questions for getting one bomb question wrong. I didn't get the horseshoe one so I just gave up. Perhaps passwords every 20 questions, maybe 50 would be better. But you just have to go back to the start on the littlest mistakes.

Samus' Demise Samus' Demise

Wow.

I just loved it. Classic metroud music rocked too. All I can say.